Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration Workshop Installment #9: The Beach

 So once upon an amazing idea...we went with a sweet group of our friends on a cruise.  I still can't believe it actually happened!  {you know how easy it is to talk about doing crazy things...but then never doing them??}

 Desperate to get the heck out of dodge (ie. Fargo), we lived it up for a weekend.  By far, the highlight, and still one of my favorite days yet, was playing beach volleyball while sharing unlimited Passion Beach drinks...

Chillin' on the blob...

 Fallin' on the blob...

 Relaxin' in our chairs...

 Playin' in the sun...

Fallin' in the sun...

 Swingin' at the bar (on a different island...I just really love this whole concept...and it was on a beach)...

Ridin' in the speed boat...

And making completely and totally unforgettable memories together. (I'm in the white skirt;).  

 I really hope...that we don't become too mature and responsible that we don't allow ourselves moments like these.  Let's just all plan to hire like 3 babysitters in 5 years to watch our kids as we fly back down and zip line through rain forests! 

Who's with me?!

{and...p.s....anyone continue to meet up with friends who've moved away or after having kids that's made it like an "annual event" of sorts?  curious what you did/do!}

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

xoxo

4 comments (+add yours?)

crazyhorse said...

This one time, we moved far away and missed our friends so much that we had like 10 of them stay with us on the floor of our tiny 1 bedroom apartment. It was epic, and crazy and so much fun!
Cody and I plan on traveling, and keeping in touch/meeting up with our long lost friends for the rest of our lives...no matter how many kids we have! :)

Anonymous said...

yes! yes! yes!!! every year!! =)

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! I need to do a cruise. My friends and I are all talk. We need to follow through and do a fun trip!

April said...

ok..im gonna be honest...can i come with you on vacation next time? that looks like soooo much fun! I loVE the pics!
xoxo